6 December, 2019
Easy Grilled Chicken Marinade
Posted in : Best Recipes on by : John Denver
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce Low sodium
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste or finely chopped
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Thyme Dried
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Dried
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- Salt Optional
- 6 Chicken breasts
- Cilantro, basil or parsely Fresh, for garnish
- In a deep mixing bowl, add oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic, black pepper, thyme, oregano, paprika, red chili flakes and additional salt (optional).
- Mix everything together.
- Place chicken breasts in the bowl and mix them in the marinade thoroughly.
- Cover bowl tightly with saran wrap and marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes up to maximum of 24 hours.
- When you are ready to grill or bake, use tongs to remove chicken pieces from marinade and place it on a hot grill. Grill each side for 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- While grilling, baste the chicken with reserved marinade a few times.
- Remove chicken breasts from grill and place them on a serving dish. Garnish with chopped parsley, cilantro or basil.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 mins and then enjoy!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE