25 July, 2019
Easy Buffalo Chicken–stuffed Avocado
Posted in : Best Recipes on by : John Denver
- 6 avocados, pitted
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 c. buffalo sauce
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing, plus more for garnish
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- Crumbled blue cheese, for serving
- Scoop out avocados, leaving a border. Dice avocado and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine diced avocado, chicken, celery, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and green onions.
- Divide mixture among avocado halves and top with ranch dressing, green onions, and blue cheese.
This article and recipe adapted from this site